Monday, June 10, 2013

Melwin & Stephen

When Melwin told me he needed headshots for a new online profile, I was thrilled. YAY, another photoshoot! So on Sunday, we hung around the Lower East Side and took photos with his good buddy and my newfound foodie friend, Stephen. It was a spontaneous, fun-filled photoshoot that even involved a random stranger asking if he could join us. Lol. (I think his name was Robert and I'll publish the shots I took of him in the next post.) 

A couple weeks ago, I blogged about the Upper East Side. While the UES is posh and lined with designer stores and fancy apartments, the is LES the complete opposite. It is often perceived as cruddy and dirty. Although it's not the cleanest or prettiest part of NYC, it's actually a great location for photos. Its urban grunge lends it a personality that boasts mixed cultures and colorful artwork. We were strolling through the back alleys and stumbled upon some interesting graffiti. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment